Wednesday 16 January 2013

Handmade Denim Wrist Cuff

 Yo everyone! Wassuuup?!
I recently decided to rummage through all my clothing to see what fits and what doesn't. Those that I never wear anymore were separated to a corner. And from there, I found a lot of new fabric to experiment with!
 And so, I made this! My old jeans are all collected on my spare mattress to be experimented with. Yay!
My very first handmade denim wrist cuff! They are so far, more successful compared to the denim wallets and bags I tried to make. Oh well, I'll get them done and show you guys soon.
 I made two different denim wrist cuffs if you can tell. One had a bigger button (first) and the other a smaller one (second)
 I wanted to use my sewing machine to sew the sides and to connect the ends together, but the denim layers were too thick. So, I sew them by hand and got help from the pliers.
 Added random denim piece to the other side and then the one with the button hole.

My second piece made :
I'm hoping to be able to grab hold of a larger grey/silver button to fix up instead of this one.
Well, that's all for this post. I'll be making more for BoxOfHobbies if I can hunt down more jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment