Saturday 20 October 2012

Pasta Buffet At Louisiana , Kelana Jaya

 Pasta! Pasta! Pasta! And MORE Pasta!
Believe it or not, I gobbled down these 4 plates of pasta (without leaving a single strand of spaghetti) during a lunch meal at Secret Of Louisiana, Kelana Jaya.

1. Cajun Garlic Shrimp (I think it's my favourite so far)
2. Beef Bolognaise
3. Pasta Vongolle
4. Creamy Pasto White Fish

Surprised? I guess my tummy could be a real monster if I wanted it to be.
 Alongside that, I drank 4 glasses of ice lemon tea too! And ate the lemon that came along in the glass.
 This is their menu. I ate that many because it was an 'All You Can Eat Spaghetti Buffet' ! You can only order one plate at a time. As you finish one, you get to order the other. No sharing is allowed. It was pretty fun as you play along with friends seeing who could eat more plates.

Other than the all you can eat pasta, these came along :
Free Flow Mushroom Soup
Free Flow Ice Lemon Tea
Free Flow Salad 
Ice Cream Of The Day

Best of all, everything added up to only Rm18.90 ! Totally worth it!
This was our ice cream of the day. Chocolate! Their chocolate ice cream was pretty good. Very chocolaty. I think my sister ( 10morebites ) would love it.
This is my dad's reply as I told him what I had for lunch.
If you're interested to have the lunch buffet at Louisiana's, the address and contacts are listed below.


Block D-01-01,
Jalan SS7/13A,
Plaza Kelana Jaya,
@ The Lake
Petaling Jaya
47301
Malaysia

Telephone: +603 - 7875 5230
Fax: +603 - 7877 9230
Mobile Phone Number: +6012 - 983 0230
http://www.secretoflouisiana.com

No comments:

Post a Comment